[BLUG] Story of reversed roles

Ana Greavu-Rachow pawsitiveresults at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:28:17 EST 2010

I've got my husband using a Linux netbook these days, and my 11-year-old
stepdaughter is constantly asking to borrow it...I gave her an older Mac,
that she pretty much refused to learn to use, but she's doing MUCH better
with Linux...

--
Ana Greavu-Rachow
UAg-I Thunderpaws Blackheart MX MXJ PD1 PJ3 PS2 PR2 PK2 CL4 "Jett"