[BLUG] Linux podcasts?

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:51:58 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Steven Black <blacks at indiana.edu> wrote:
>> Linux Action Show (Now Computer Action Show??? Loud and opinionated;
>> take with a grain or two of salt.)
>
> They joined Jupiter Broadcasting and became The Computer Action show
> after their 100th episode. That happened in 2009-08.
>
> http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?cat=4
>
> A quick view of their feed makes Jupiter Broadcasting appear to be the
> FoxNews of geek podcasts. (*That* kind of fair and balanced.) I'm just
> not interested.

*lol* Yeah, I can't blame you, that's not an unfair critique.

It's pretty much just Bryan and Chris choosing seemingly random
stances about the Linux/Open Source news of the day and ranting
passionately about them; or, at least it was when I last was
listening.

Jupiter Broadcasting was just a name under which they did a bunch of
different podcasts on a bunch of different geeky subjects; beer,
sci-fi, etc.

> Cheers,
> Steven Black

Cheers,