[BLUG] Looking to study further in computer science

Josh Goodman jogoodman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:33:04 EST 2009

For me it is books if I want to tackle a large topic like a new language or a framework.  I
supplement heavily with blogs and websites.

For OO programming I would recommend any of Bruce Eckel's books (http://www.mindview.net/Books),
most of which are available for free or you can support his good work by buying them in bookstores.
 Thinking in Java was an invaluable resource for me when I was learning both OO programming and
Java.  He does a great job of explaining the fundamental concepts.

Josh