[BLUG] Giving out LiveDVDs at LinuxFest 2006

Chris Colvard blug_at_mailman.cs.indiana.edu
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:52:15 -0500

I was wondering what "LinuxFest 2006" was, when I found this link by
Googling: http://www.ussg.iu.edu/linuxfest/

This should be helpful for those like me that have no idea what's going on.

-Chris Colvard